Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Adventures

So it is July and I have yet to do anything exciting. I have been pretty much a homebody. I have gone through many boxes trying to get rid of things and finally unpack. I have also started going to the library again. So I have read lots of good books. Some more interesting than others. It has been fun to have a relaxing summer. I have also been able to enjoy being an Aunt to Calleigh and Colin and Ammy. I just love my neices and nephews. I just wish I got to see both my brother's kids more. I go to Wallowa in about a week and a half I am so excited.
Hope you all are having a great summer.

2 comments:

Missarrie said...

Nothing wrong with being a home body! I wish I had more time to stay at home.
As for having a great time being an "Auntie"; I am sure your nieces and nephews are happy to have you to spoil them.
I enjoy keeping up with your blog! Love you lots,
Aunt Marie

Rostamizadeh Family said...

would love to hang out with you...school is over in three weeks :). Hopefully, we can schedule some time before that, but if not, I will have a week off after school. Call me and let me know if you have some time. I actually really need to talk to you about something.