Friday, November 21, 2008

life's roller coaster

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have posted. So many things have happenend. Ammy is doing great she is getting better and stronger each day. She is actually home right now on a mini vacation from the hospital YEAH!!!!! School and everything is going well. Although all is tough with Ammy I have reliezed more and more God's amazing grace. There have been many moment where God has shown his mighty power. I can't share all now but I know that God has Great plans for Ammy she is a miracle and I know that God will use her.

On another tangent a dear Family to me is going through a rough time. The Worship pastor at Tigard's position has been made part time. My heart goes out to their family. They have always been a tremendous support to me and I know that this is very troubling to them. My prays are with you guys.

School is good I am almost done with this term and signed up for next term. I might possibly take 16 credits this term we will see if that happens. Haven't decided yet. I will try and post tomorrow about the adventures we have tomorrow CG has his starwars party yeah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I think you are an amazing daughter, sister, and aunt! I'm so glad that Ammy and Beth have you to be a part of their family! You have been such a help and encouragement to them. The bond you sisters have is so neat to see. I'm very thankful for all of you!! You are inspirations to many of us!!