Friday, May 22, 2009

update

So I know It has been a while!!! Life just seems to get busier and busier. I am still working both jobs but one is very part time now:(. I wondered what I would do with the time but have seemed to fill it up quite fast.

Im on my final term at PCC. I have applied for graduation and should find out in a couple weeks. With that I have finally taken the plunge and applied to PSU. I will also find out about being accepted in a few weeks. It seems so weird that the PCC chapter of my life is closing I have been taking classes there for so long it seems like a part of me. But I guess as one door closes another opens.

I have been enjoying spending time with my nieces and nephews. Wow they grow up fast. I can't believe the youngest one just turned 2. As I don't have kids of my own I love hanging out with these little ones and watching them grow.

Future plans: Work, Wallowa, help with VBS, Africa in 2010!!! I am really excited about the last one. I will try to post more this summer. I am also training right now with Bethany to do a 5k this summer. That should be fun.

2 comments:

meg said...

you rock as an aunt! I am not sure what I will do with you being gone in Africa :( however I am so excited for you to take a trip of our dreams!

Unknown said...

Wow! Another milestone soon to be finished and starting on another. I'll be praying the PSU thing goes through with no problems. I'm impressed you and Beth are training for a 5K- good for you! I hope that goes well. I'm really excited you get to go to Africa! What an adventure! I'll be praying for you!