Thursday, July 7, 2011

quick update on life

I am sitting here at doernbecher enjoying my morning coffee reflecting on the craziness of the last month. Im almost a month into my time at Doernbecher. I absolutely love it. It has come with challenges but over all I am gaining great experience. When factoring in classes I am finishing up I am taking approximetly 17-19 credits this term. Taking so many credits makes life feel crazy but I am glad to be almost done. Graduation is August 12 in the park blocks. I can't believe Im almost done. I am not sure what I will do once I am done but I have a few plans in place.

Outside of school stuff I am enjoying time with family and friends. Tonight I am going to the Timbers game, I am also planning on camping at the end of July. I am looking forward to being done with school and being able to enjoy summer a little more. This is just a quick update. I will try to fill in more when I have time.

No comments: