Friday, November 4, 2011

WOW IT's been a really long time.

Since The last time I blogged lots has happened. To start with I finished school. This was a bitter-sweet thing. While I am glad to be done with school I really miss it. I enjoyed being in school. I am currently contemplating going back for my masters in Child and Family Counseling. I will not do this until I get rid of some of my debt. i just dont think schooling for me is done yet.

I am currently going through a mentor training class at church. While the purpose of this training is to prepare me to mentor other christian, I feel like it has helped me grow so much in my faith. It has also made me question alot. I am really enjoying it. I am also involved in 2 different women's bible studies which I LOVE!!!! The women in my bible studies over the years have become some of my best friends. They are so encouraging and it has been amazing to see how many over our prayers have been answered over the years.

The thing that is taking up most of my time right now is searching for a job. This is another one of those bitter-sweet things. I love my current job but I am needing to earn more. So I am currently looking for jobs that are either part time or full time. I would ask that you pray that something will come up soon. I would really like to get rid of some of my debt. I have been trying to really stick with the Dave Ramsey program and it is going pretty well. I have paid of one debt fully and next month I will have paid off at least one more. It is such a great feeling.

Hope all of you are doing well. I am going to try and post each day about something I am thankful about so stay tuned :)

No comments: