Monday, January 26, 2009

As we age

So I just went to visit a nursing home for my death and dying class. It really reminded me that I am getting older. I couldn't help while in there thinking of how much life has changed since highschool. I know it's been a while but sometimes I forget just how long. From friends being married to my friends having babies, time seems to be flying by. I had coffee the other day with and old friend. we are about ten years apart but she was my mentor. We talked about when she was pregnant with her first. Her oldest daughter is going into 6th grade next year. I don't really feel older it's just that life keeps changing so fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have captured my sentiments exactly! - and I am much, much, much older than you! You just wonder where the years go.