Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you's

So I read a blog the other day writing about the things they are thankful for. While I am thankful for so many of you I just felt I needed to give a shout out to those who have really changed my life this past year. So here goes:

Brian- Thank you for being my big brother. When my dad passed away you really stepped up. I know I have other brother's but you really took on big brother role and have supported me through all of lifes big changes. Thank you for supporting me in my school decisions and encouraging me to finish it.

Michelle- Thank you for being my Best friend. I couldn't go through life with out you. Thank you for being proud of me. Life has really sucked at times but no matter what I know that I have you to help me through. You never sugar coat things for me. You tell me how it is and I love that honesty. You and Brian have given me the greatest blessings to be in your lives. Thank you for your support of my Africa idea. We'll see where it goes.

Julie- I know you don't read blogs but maybe you will one day. You have encouraged me grow deeper and stronger in my faith. You have helped me to see the good in the storm. We have had our ups and down but through it all you have taught me how to fight through the hard parts and come out a little stronger and a lot closer to God.

Beth- You have taught me the strength I want to have. Thank you for being my sister and friend. I love that we can have out and just be us. No fakeness. I love our late night chats and your encouragement to get through school.

I love you all and if you aren't on the post it doesn't mean I don't appreciate you, it just means I didn't have time to put everyone on there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How very special! A great reminder of how important it is to count our blessings always and be sure to tell those we can what they mean to us.

meg said...

I love you too my amazing little sis. You are gifted in so many ways you just don't see it yet. I hope one day you can see just how wonderful creation of God you are! oh by the way congrats on making Presidents list in School. You Rock!