Monday, January 26, 2009

Me in Africa

So hear is a send out to any of you who read my blog. Pray for wisdom. Since I was in Highschool I have wanted to go to Africa. Well in a shortened version of a long story, God has contiunued to lay that on my heart. While at work last week a guy from my old church stopped by to let us know they were planning a missions trip to Africa and opening it up to others. It is exactly what has been laid on my heart for so long and the door through it self wide open. So I am asking that you pray for wisdom and discernment to make sure this is God's will and not mine. The trip would be Summer 2010. I don't know specifics yet but the first meeting is on February 8th.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be praying for you! What an awesome opportunity! And in response to your previous post about time flying by - you need to really live and savor and enjoy each minute you have! Will pray for God to make clear to you what you should do.

meg said...

You Bet I will be praying. Just don't go and not come back :) I know they may need you but what would I do with out you? Just kidding I hope you are able to go and have the most amazing time.

Jen said...

What an Awsome opportunity! We will be praying for you too.

Missarrie said...

What an experience that would be! I will be praying for you and your decision; God's timing is amazing. keep us posted on any and all updates. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help as fund raisers.