Monday, October 19, 2009

Africa Update!

I had an africa meeting last night and have to say I am getting so excited. I feel this trip is of God and everything will fall into place the plan so far is that we will be gone from July 8th- July 22nd. We will do 2-three day vacation bible schools at 2 of the schools there. Vacation bible school will be in the AM and so in the afternoon we will be going into homes where the parent/s have AIDS. We will give them food baskets and share the good news of Jesus Christ. Tears come to my eyes as I write this. These people need Jesus so bad. I feel blessed that I can be there and share it with them. We will also go on a 2 night/3 day safari. I get asked a lot about whether I am scared of the AIDS issue. Truth is I am not at all. God has totally placed this trip at my feet and I feel that I am just along for the journey and I can't wait to see what God has planned. That is all for now.

No comments: