Wednesday, August 6, 2008

time flys

Wow I can't believe it has been almost a month since I blogged. Wallowa was great so much fun. I love the rodeo. The cowboys aren't to bad either:). Seriously Wallowa was a lot of fun I got to know some people better and new people as well. I can't imagine not going to Wallowa. I did some much needed thinking about life and where I am going. I still feel like I have made the right desicion about church and career path.

Lots has happenend in the last month. I found out that a good friend from high school is pregnant. Yeah!!!! I am so happy for her. Little A starts Kindergarten. I can't believe my neices and nephews are growing so fast.

I have been working and house sitting. It has been a great summer with the kids I Nanny usually by August we are all a little sick of each other but this year we have had so much fun. we have been swimming and going lots of places. I introdeced them to the library which seems to be very exciting surprising since I grew up going to the library that they had never been.

We have been getting to know our neighbor pretty well and have invited them to church so those who pray, pray that they will join us soon.

Last little bit of news is that I have decided on a school schedule Spanish, world religions and math 111. Talk about a stressful Fall.

No comments: