Wednesday, August 27, 2008

missing my dad

I know it has been 7 years but every so often I really miss my dad. Life has changed so much this last year. It is hard to know that he hasn't been here to see it. Lots of things have mad me miss my dad this week.

1. I was reading my brother brians blog this week and he talked about the pastor at hillsong in Australia who lied to his congregation about having Cancer. This was really hard to understand how he could do that. I watched my dad go through so much and I can't understand why someone would lie about having cancer.

2. Finishing up the last of my classes. As I get ready to finish it up and get my associates degree it is hard to think that my dad doesn't get to see that. I know he would have been so proud.

3. Michelle and I hanging out on Monday talked alot about my dad. The last family photos we did was a year before dad passed away and while I know it is hard we are going to do them again. It will be hard not having dad in them.

Sorry this is a sad blog but I just thought I would share. I miss you dad.

1 comment:

Missarrie said...

Thank you for sharing. What an honor it is to him for you to reflect on the time that you had to share. He would be so proud of your accomplishments. You are in my prayers. Love, Aunt Marie