Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update on my life

so it has been a while since I posted. Lots of little things have happenend. My sister Bethany and I have started planning to lead a daisy girl scout troop so I have been working on that.

I had the chance to catch up with an old friend. We had a little falling out so it was good to reconnect. It is hard though. Things have changed so much. were are both differant yet the same.

I house sat for my boss for about a week and this week my other boss is on vacation so fun times and relaxation for me. On Monday I got to spend a great day hanging out with my sister michelle. Some may find it weird how much I do with my sisters, but they are truly my best friends. I am so lucky to have them.

As for the last part of this week. I will be finishing up my final class yeah.

No comments: